Registration is now open for LoRaWAN® Live: Tokyo – the official LoRaWAN event of 2023 in the Asia Pacific region taking place at the Hilton Tokyo in Shinjuku-ku on October 11 & 12, 2023!
LoRaWAN Live is a bi-annual event that brings together the LoRaWAN ecosystem in different regions, hosted by the LoRa Alliance. The event in Tokyo is open to the public and includes a marketplace showcasing LoRaWAN products and services, a networking reception, and two days of presentations and content. Each LoRaWAN Live event is held in a different geographic location to equitably represent our global membership.
Join global IoT leaders, CTOs, CIOs, CEOs, Heads of Innovation and Technology, Developers, System Integrators, OEMs, End-Users, Enterprises and Start-Ups and see how LoRaWAN is transforming buildings, retail, cities, industry, manufacturing, agriculture, and utilities markets.
This two-day public event – featuring groundbreaking keynotes, panel discussions, live demonstrations, a poster session and innovations marketplace – is the premier event to discover the latest LoRaWAN developments, find solutions, and grow your business.
A global LoRaWAN® ecosystem event to connect, exchange ideas, share large-scale success stories, go in-depth about LoRaWAN features, and create partnerships at the only LoRaWAN Live event of 2023 in the Asia-Pacific region!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Members and Non-Members
• LoRaWAN leaders, beginners, innovators, decision-makers, product developers, engineers, system integrators, network providers, device manufacturers, end users, enterprises, and media
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Attendees have the opportunity to access all event activities on October 11 and 12:
- Marketplace of demonstrations, products, and services
- Mainstage Sessions
- Panel Discussions
- Reception and Networking Opportunities
In-person networking is much more impactful than virtual networking and can quickly foster business development opportunities such as:
- Access to impromptu conversations in a hallway, elevator, or over a meal
- Building strong personal relationships with potential partners, suppliers, and customers
- Getting honest answers—quickly—to roadblock questions/issues
- Saving valuable time jump-starting relationships and hastening time-to-market
- Similarly, avoiding time wasted with incompatible “fits”
- Avoiding misunderstandings and easily clarifying questions
Educational opportunities and access to thought leaders enhance:
- Product/solution development – find the missing pieces
- Deployment and management – partners in go-to-market strategy
- Accelerate ecosystem & market brand awareness of product offerings